This is a project I'm working on.
It consists of slides in html5 made using Python and
The goal is to have the following features:
Here is an alpha version of what I have made, basically a only a proof of concept:
- Written in simple markup language
- LaTeX support (using MathJax)
- Independent of operating system and browser
- Include Sage Interact applets
- Include GeoGebra applets
- Embed (using iframe) other homepages (WolframAlpha, Google Maps, ...)
It requires a Java plug-in (IcedTea works fine) for the GeoGebra applet.
Note that I didn't write Landslide, I'm just trying to put everything together and get it to work properly.