back to PK's courses
||Guidelines for submission of
If you do not follow these guidelines, your assignment may be
- Mark you assignments clearly with
- your name
- the name of the course
- the number of the assignment
- ALWAYS keep copies of your assignments, whether you submit by email or
in hard copy. I cannot be responsible for losses.
- Take deadlines seriously. I may post the answers to assignments
on the deadline.
Hand in your own work!
I do not accept assignments from pairs or groups of students
unless the assignment expressly asks for group work.
I am not interested
in your copy-paste skills. I encourage group work for studying,
but I do not give grades
unless I know who I'm giving them to. So,
Assignments which show signs of being copied will be rejected, and
further action may be taken. See On Plagiarism
- To help prevent your assignment from going straight into Trash,
send it from your @hi.is address.
- The "Subject" box: should show the name of the course and the number of
- If you send attachments include your name as part of the file-name,
e.g. SigridurJons Assignment 6.doc.
If I receive twenty files all called "assignment 6.doc" I might end up by
trashing them all in a fury of despair ...
Also, essays submitted as attachments must have page-numbers and - guess
what - YOU NAME.
Hand-written or printed assignments:
- Hard copies of assignments may be handed in at the main reception desk in
or put in my pigeon-box in Nyi garður,
or given in to me at the beginning of class.
- Put your FULL name on the top righ-hand corner of EVERY page.
- Don't send in your assignment in a plastic folder. You won't get it back..
to Pétur Knútsson's home page
If you have any questions mail me at email@example.com.