· Sigurdarson, A. N. and Hrafnkelsson, B. (2016) Bayesian prediction of monthly precipitation on a fine grid using covariates based on a regional meteorological model. Environmetrics, 27(1), 27-41.
· Olafsdottir, T., Hrafnkelsson, B., Thorgeirsson, G. and Asgeirsdottir, T. L. (2016) The tax-free year in Iceland: A natural experiment to explore the impact of a short-term increase in labor supply on the risk of heart attacks. Journal of Health Economics, 49, 14-27.
· Hrafnkelsson, Birgir; Oddsson, Gudmundur V.; Unnthorsson, Runar. (2016) A Method for Estimating Annual Energy Production Using Monte Carlo Wind Speed Simulation. Energies, 9(4), no. 286.
· Geirsson, O. P., Hrafnkelsson, B. and Simpson, D. (2015) Computationally efficient spatial modeling of annual maximum 24-h precipitation on a fine grid. Environmetrics, 26(5), 339-353.
· Ragnarsson, B. F., Oddsson, G. V., Unnthorsson, R. and Hrafnkelsson, B. (2015) Levelized cost of energy analysis of a wind power generation system at Búrfell in Iceland. Energies, 8(9), 9464-9485.
· Olafsdottir, T., Hrafnkelsson, B. and Asgeirsdottir, T. L. (2015) The Icelandic economic collapse, smoking, and the role of labor-market changes. European Journal of Health Economics, 16(4), 391-405.
· Hrafnkelsson, B., Ingimarsson, K. M., Gardarsson, S. M. and Snorrason, A. (2012) Modeling discharge rating curves with Bayesian B-splines. Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment, 26(1), 1-20.
· Hrafnkelsson, B., Morris, J. and Baladandayuthapani, V. (2012) Spatial modeling of annual minimum and maximum temperatures in Iceland. Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics, 116(1-2), 43-61.
Birgir Hrafnkelsson, Ph.D.
University of Iceland
Last updated: March 28th, 2017.