Dr Erlendur Haraldsson
School of Health Sciences,
University of Iceland.
101 Reykjavik, Iceland
Tel: +354 588 3181
Mobile: +354 863 0034
Dr Erlendur Haraldsson
University of Iceland
Published in January 2017.
Published October 2015.
Released ín July 2013.
See reviews on www.amazon.com.
Journal of the Society for Psychical Research, 77.2,
Nr. 910, April 2013.
Parapsykologiske Notizer. Nr. 75 / 2013. Pp. 62-64.
My biography, only available in Icelandic
Hugarás, vefrit Hugvísindasviðs HÍ: „Á vit hins ókunna“,
Hjalti Hugason prófessor í kirkjusögu
HÍ fréttir: Endurminningar Erlendar Haraldssonar
Courses that I have given at the Department of Psychology
Faculty of Social Sciences,
University of Iceland.>
- Experimental Psychology
- Psychological Testing
- Methodology I
- Methodology II
- Parapsychology (optional)
- Altered states of consciousness (optional)
Assistant Professor, 1st of May 1973
Associate Professor 1st of July 1978
Professor 1st of April 1989
Professor Emeritus 1st of February 1999.
Guest Professor at the Department of Psychiatry,
University of Virginia, Charlottesville, 1982-1983.
Research Professor at the Institut für Grenzgebiete
der Psychologie und Psychohygiene in Freiburg 1993-1995.
Adjunct Research Faculty Member, Institute of
Transpersonal Psychology, Palo Alto, California
Brief curriculum vitae
Service on committees at the University of Iceland
Chairman of the Promotion Committee of the Faculty
of Social Science, 1986 to 1992.
Member of the grant-giving Research Fund from
1985 to 1991.
Member of the committee responsible for establishing
Counseling Service at the University of Iceland.
List of publications
Lectures & more
Research areas and interests - with some online articles
I am indebted to the following foundations and institutions for research grants and support:
- Bial Foundation, Porto, Portugal.
- Druze Heritage Foundation, London/Beirut
- European Commission, Research Directorate-General (with Harald Walach, Universität Freiburg).
- Institut für Grenzgebiete der Psychologie und Psychohygiene, Freiburg.
- John Björkhem Minnesfond, Stockholm.
- Nordic Institute for Asian Studies, Copenhagen.
- Parapsychology Foundation, New York.
- University of Iceland Research Fund.
- RANNIS, National Research Council of Iceland
- Tiger Trust, Rotterdam.
- The Tate Fund, Society for Psychical Research, London.