The first nine lessons have been mostly completed
and formatted. There are, however, some remaining problems
and I am aware of a few inaccuracies and inconsistancies
as my knowledge of the subject has improved considerably
since their writing.
Each lesson is available in two forms;
with and without colours. The coloured forms
have a light background and colour-coded
inflection tables. If you prefer a plain black
on white look you should go for the colourless
forms. Those might also be more suitable for
If you design your own stylesheet and send it
to me I'll gladly offer it as an option.
- Introduction. Nouns and pronouns. Masculine gender. Nominative and accusative. Singular. Definite article.
- Plural of nouns and pronouns. Conjugation of verbs.
- Adjectives. Infinitive. Auxiliary verbs. More on the article
- Dative. Imperative.
- Case usage. Assimilative verbs.
- Umlauts. Word order. Article usage. Review.
- Genitive case. Reflexive pronouns. Article usage.
- Present-preterite verbs. Assimilation. Bisyllabic stems.
- More on declensions and their usage. Infinitives. Verbs can govern any case.
Looking for something that isn't here? It may have been moved to the miscellany